Be the captain of a team with 5 or more members and receive an official
Roll & Stroll jersey!
Teams can be created as a part of the registration process. Click HERE to register and start a team or join an existing one.
Prizes for Largest Team & Highest Fundraising Team
Winning teams will receive a personalized engraved trophy. Each team member will receive a commemorative team photo and the captain will receive an 8x10 photo to display.
Raise $150: You will receive an official Roll, Stroll & Run Cycling Jersey
JOIN THE $1000 CLUB
Raise $1000 and have your name engraved on a plaque that will be displayed annually at the Roll & Stroll.
Click HERE to become a Roll, Stroll & Run fundraiser!
Although all of our routes are clearly marked, we are pleased to offer our riders, runners, and walkers several ways to make sure that everyone stays on course during the day of the event.
PDF FORMAT CUE SHEETS:
DOWNLOADABLE GPX FILES:
- Bridge work on New Hanover Square Road - The bridge is passable, but riders will need to use caution.
- Long Mill Rd @ Rt 63 – Construction at the intersection with a dividing wall in the middle of 63. Riders will have to take Old Sumneytown Pk to a left Sumneytown Pk and then turn right to return to Long Mill.
- Moyer Rd bridge – The bridge has been closed for years but is still passable for cyclists.
- Zepp Rd @ Sumneytown Pike – Bridge construction, road is closed but passable by bike.
- Currently, there are no construction projects that impact the 10- and 20-mile routes.
Q: Where should I park for the event?
A: There is limited parking availbe on-site, so we encourage all participants to park at Souderton Mennonite Church (105 W. Chestnut St., Souderton, PA). From there we will shuttle you to the event site. Also, riders feel free to ride your bikes to the event. It is only 2.0 miles round trip. We ask that you please do not park on Smokepipe or Cowpath Rd for safety reasons.
Q: What are the times for the events?
A: Event times are as follows:
- 7:00am- 64 Mile Ride
- 7:30am- 39 Mile Ride
- 8:00am- 10-20 Mile Ride
- 9:00am- 5K Timed Run
- 10:00AM- 1K/5K Walking Loop
Q: I really want to participate but how do I get to this great event?
A: The site of the Roll & Stroll is 420 Cowpath Road in Souderton. Check out our Directions page on this site for more specific directions.
Q: Is the Roll, Stroll & Run a rain or shine event?
Q: What are all the events of the day?
A: Besides the various rides/walks/runs, there is an all you can eat buffet, live music, and children's activities.
Q: What do I need to bring with me the day of the event?
- If you are riding – A BIKE HELMET!!!!
- If you have NOT pre-registered, you will need to bring your registration form and pledge sheet.
- If you have pre-registered, just bring yourself!
Q: What is Indian Creek Foundation and what is their mission?
A: Indian Creek is a non profit organization that provides services for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities. For more info, check out Indian Creek’s website.
Q: How are the funds raised from this event used?
A. All proceeds from this event go towards unfunded or underfunded programs and services unless otherwise noted by the donor.
Q: OK, I am at the Roll , Stroll & Run, what do I do first?
A: Look for the registration tent.
- If you have pre-registered, look for that sign marked “Pre-Registration”. Check in with the volunteers. You will be given a bracelet; keep this as it will be your meal ticket later.
- If you have not pre-registered, look for the sign that says “Registration”. Bring your registration form and pledge sheet (if you collected more than the minimum pledge); the volunteers will check you in and give you a bracelet. Keep the bracelet as it will be your meal ticket later.
Q: Do I get a t-shirt?
A: T-shirts will be available for everyone who pre-registers by May 22nd.
Q: How do I volunteer for this event?
A: Check out our Volunteer page for all of the different volunteer opportunities.
Q: What if I get a flat or my bike breaks down?
A: We will have SAG support covering the different courses. Also, several bike shops have volunteered to be at the event site to help you with your bicycle needs.
Q: How will I know where I am going?
A: Each participant will be given a cue sheet with step by step directions. Also, the entire course will be marked with large green directional arrows. If you get lost, you can call SAG.
Q: What are the courses like?
A: The 64 and 39 miles ride are very scenic and very challenging. For those more experienced cyclists, you will love these two loops. The 20 mile loop is geared more towards the casual cyclist. It will have challenging parts but is a beautiful and enjoyable ride. The 10 mile ride is perfect for families looking to ride together. The 5k walking course is a short but sweet trip around the Souderton area. This is a great walk for those just wanting to get out for a little fresh air. The 10k course remains a scenic and pleasant trip for those "hard core" walkers.
Q: What if I get tired, thirsty or hungry?
A: Our rest stops have plenty of food and drinks for participants.
Q: What if I have to use the restroom?
A: Portable bathroom facilities will be available at the event and at certain rest stops.
Q: Sounds like a great event! Who made all of this possible?
A: If you are going to participate or have in the past then you did!!! Also, we have a number of local, caring businesses helping us out. Some of them are mentioned on the Corporate Sponsor page. You can check out the rest of them on signs that will be all over the event site. Also, a number of great companies have donated their products and services to help make this possible.
Indian Creek Foundation is located at 420 Cowpath Rd, Souderton, PA 18964.
From Route 309:
- Take Souderton Exit and turn right onto Route 113.
- Follow Route 113 through Souderton for approximately 2.0 miles.
- Turn left at Cowpath Road to Indian Creek Foundation.
From PA Turnpike:
- Take Exit 31 (Lansdale) of the Northeast Extension to Route 63 West.
- Go approximately 4 miles to Route 113.
- Turn right onto Route 113 and go 6.3 miles to Cowpath Road.
- Turn right onto Cowpath Road to Indian Creek Foundation.