The Better Care and Better Jobs Act could be considered and revised by the committee of jurisdiction next week. ICF needs your help this week to write to our Democratic Congressional Representatives, asking them to invest as much as possible into the Better Care Better Jobs Act, and provide at least $250 billion dollars for the Act. All 9 of our Democratic Representatives are co-sponsors on the bill.
As negotiations move forward on the bill, the House needs to stand strong and include as much funding as possible. If you live or work in any of the Congressional Districts listed below, please click the button below and use the address in that district to write your support of the Better Care Better Jobs Act. Simply enter your contact information to send the letter. When you're done, please share it with others!
1. Representative Boyle, Brendan
2. Representative Cartwright, Matt
3. Representative Dean, Madeleine
4. Representative Doyle, Michael
5. Representative Evans, Dwight
6. Representative Houlahan, Chrissy
7. Representative Lamb, Conor
8. Representative Scanlon, Mary Gay
9. Representative Wild, Susan
Follow the link to send a letter to your representative!